Is the Revolution in sight?

Is the Revolution in sight?
looks like the barge may be lifting off a sand bar...

October 16, 2008

Ignatieff, Rae, and Dion (song)







Words by Andrew Taylor




Anyone here seen my old friend Dion,
can you tell me where he's gone?
He pished lotta grits so I guess they're rid of him,
I just look around - the man he's gone.

Anyone here seen my old friend Ignatieff?
Or is he cheering on some fresh new war?
He pished off a lotta anti-War Americans
ran back to Canada, the man was gone.

(brief instrumental interlude-organ)

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
My advice: keep off his lawn!
He screams at lotta kids who dare step foot onto it
he just hollers and they're gone.

Didn't you love the poses that they postured?
Aren't they dying to lead you and me?
Bob left the NDP, so you'll agree,
Some day soon, it's gonna be his pay-day!

Anybody here seen my friend Paul Martin?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
I thought I saw him crucified on top of the hill
with Dion - but not Ignatieff and Bob .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger